Mack MacKenzie Motors in Renfrew Ontario is seeking to hire a full time Service Advisor, to add to our busy service facility. We are proud to be reputable family owned and operated serving the Valley and surrounding area for over 60 years. We strive to provide a great team-based atmosphere where employees are considered family and we are actively involved in the community.
We are seeking a self-driven, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You will play a key role in curating the service experience for our valued customers who choose to service their vehicles at our dealership.
• Providing exceptional customer service to our valued clients by exceeding their needs and expectations.
• Answering incoming phone calls and inquires related to vehicle servicing.
• Meet and greet customers arriving for service appointments.
• Create appointments, quotes and work orders for vehicle repairs.
• Communicate with shop Forman and automotive technicians regarding required repairs and/or maintenance work and provide repair options to our customers.
• Provide the customers with regular information and updates regarding the status of vehicle repairs.
• Work with the parts department to determine parts availability and scheduling of future service appointments.
• Complete and close repair orders.
• Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost saving
• Review the repair order and service performed with the customer after the service has been completed, confirm they are completely satisfied and advise on future services.
• High School Diploma.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service or sales capacity, preferably related to the automotive industry.
• Mechanical inclination and a working knowledge of “how cars work”.
• Ability to be professional and deliver exceptional service to clients.
• Excellent verbal/written communication, combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
• A person who is a team player, of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving history.
Who we are and what to expect:
• Competitive compensation plan and benefits package
• Ability to learn from the manufacturer through hands on web based technical training
• Access to the latest technology, tools and equipment to support your learning and vehicle repairs
• Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement
• Support from management, technicians and other team members to help you succeed.
• A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
• Employee pricing perks
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org